CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Two Months Old and Last Public Post

Wow, I can't believe Oliver is two months old already!! The time has really flown by. He is such a good boy and a joy to have in our lives. He is so friendly and just waiting for someone to come and make him smile at any given time. I love that little guy to bits!! Another milestone that I have reached is the decision to try a private blog. I'm going to give it a trial period and if I don't like it I will go back to public, but for now I think that going private is the best choice for my family. I would love any of you who are readers of my blog to stay a part of our lives this way though!! Feel free to ask me for an invite, even if I don't know you that well, because I really don't want to exclude anyone or push people away. If you're not sure that I know who you are, just explain to me the connection that we have or why you like reading my blog, and I won't hesitate to invite you as well. You can leave me your email address here in the comment box, or send me an email at branditenille@hotmail.com Thanks to everyone for your comments on my last post, and helping me decide what I wanted to do.
***Check out my new blog at http://brandiandscott2.blogspot.com

18 comments:

Amber said...

great decision! i missed commenting on your post contemplating the switchover. yes, it's a little bit of a hassle for others, but SO worth it. PLEASE sign me up :) thanks!!

Unknown said...

Hey Brandi,
I love how Oliver looks so laid back in the pictures, he is SO cute! Does he have reddish hair??
As for the private blog, I don't have a gmail address, so I use Chris' address.

His email address is:
carter.j.chris@gmail.com

Brandi said...

Mandi, you can use any email address, whichever one you log into blogger with, but I will add this address for you. Let me know if you want to add another yet.

grahamandkristy said...

Hey Brandi! Great new pictures. Oliver is getting so big!! What a cutie! And yes, I would love to have permission to view your private blog. I agree that going private is a good thing - prevents the crazies on the internet from accessing pics of our precious babies!! My e-mail address is gkfriesen@yahoo.com

Christine said...

Brandi, I think you will like your decision. Not sure if you still have my e-mail address.

wcpeters_2002@yahoo.ca

Erica H said...

give me one PLEASE! ericahildebrand@gmail.com

-Me- said...

Well, I think you're making a good decision, and would LOVE if you would include me in the new blog...I love reading it (found you through Amber and Erica a few months back) I've made comments here and there....my email address is erinnn2006@yahoo.ca and would love an invite :)

Stacey said...

Send me an invite please :)
keithandstacey@gmail.com

Sherisse said...

Hey Brandi,
Please sign me up! My e-mail is
ja_reese@hotmail.com
Thanks

Elina said...

Hi Brandi. I would love to have access to your blog. I had left you a comment a while back - I am erica's sister in law's siter in law! I would love to be able to keep checking out your page if that's OK... my address is timelina@telus.net. Thanks.

Trev and Rebekah said...

2 months already!!!

Trev and Rebekah said...

please add me!

Keira said...

Ooh, add me too:
keiralee.friesen@gmail.com

Kimberley said...

Hi, add me please! herrera.ak@gmail.com

Shanilie said...

oh my goodness I can see so much of Scott in him.

Shanilie said...

shanilie@hotmail.com

I would like to be able to see your new blog too. I might have to email if you aren't checking here anymore.

Alicia Friesen said...

I guess this is pretty late. I just realized that it was last year that you had your last public post. My Aunt Laverna always tells me interesting tidbits about your lives that she's read on your blog. I love keeping up with other moms that stay at home. It's interesting to read about people's lives. Our email address is ricalicf@mts.net

Lindsay Lepp said...

Hey I'd love to see your maternity pics! Could you add me. Email Address is littlejumpingbean@hotmail.com